Miss

Miss

Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)

Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5) - C.J. Roberts First off I would like to thank CJ Roberts for having the courage to share this series with the world! Caleb and Livvie's story will always be close to my reading heart.It was so odd reading from Caleb's POV! This Caleb was scared and vulnerable. This Caleb wanted to hear Livvie tell him she loved him. This Caleb didn't want to see Livvie cry. This Caleb wanted to become a man who was worthy of her affections. What has been done cannot be undone and Caleb knows that his road to redemption will be a road that he will travel on for as long as Livvie allows it. The thought that he had been Livvie's tormentor much in the same way that he had been abused all of his life was a tough pill for Caleb to swallow. He is unsure of Livvie's true feelings for him. He wonders whether she will ever be able to look at him without being reminded of his abuse. Will he ever be able to accept her forgiveness when he is unable to forgive himself? Despite the bumpy ride ahead for these two they will ride it together in their own way.