Miss

Miss

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1)

Real - Katy Evans I almost DNF'd this book several times during the first half because I really, really couldn't stand the heroine Brooke. I was told that it got better so sucked it up and continued on. This story is told in the heroines POV and the first half of the book there was very little dialogue between the characters, which got old quick. Everytime the Brooke looked at Remington we had to suffer through her inner musings about how "wet" she was and how "hot" Remington is and how much she wants him. We even had to hear about her increased levels of Oxytocin, which is a first for me, reading that in a romance book. Also if I had to hear about her knee injury one more time I was going to through my kindle out the window.That being said, it was the Hero Remington who saved the book for me. When they finally got down to buisness it was hot! He said some really sweet things that would make a girl swoon when he finally started actually speaking.I have heard of a sequel, but the only way that read it is if it was not in the heroines POV, because I really, really don't wish to be stuck in her head again.I do have to mention that Katy Evans did a really good job writing this book. The book was well written just not my style.