Miss

Miss

Fear of Falling

Fear of Falling - S.L. Jennings Every once in awhile a book comes along that tears you inside out leaving you feeling too much. Fear of Falling had that affect on me, and because of that I'm not sure whether or not I liked this book or hated it. Beautifully written horror story would be the best way to describe this book. I hated with a deep dark passion what Kam went through. The overwhelming fear and anxiety that has ruled her life with an iron fist was absolutely unbearable. The abuse she suffered was unimaginable and toxic to my mind leaving me with a tear stained face and shaking hands. It was too much to handle at times and I had to take frequent breaks because I just couldn't go on.Amazing secondary characters with stories of their own to tell made this journey one that I could see through to the end.Last but not least I will mention my love and adoration for Blaine. Blaine is beautiful and tolerant even when he feels defeated by his love for Kam. He wants nothing more than her trust and love. He wants her to know that no matter what she will not fall with him standing beside her. He will take on each and every one of her fears and confront them with her. He will not allow her to feel shame for her fears and he would shoulder every single one of them for her if he could.