Miss

Miss

Code Red

Code Red - Amy Noelle I enjoyed Code Red by Amy Noelle, and would give it 3 1/2 stars. The vibe I got from this book in the beginning was that it was more of a chick-lit kind of read, which is not the kind of book I usually go for. I have read this authors fan fictions before, and I have enjoyed her work in the fandom for the last couple of years. Amy Noelle is one of the writers who I believed could have a successful career publishing OF, and she has done well for her first published book.I liked the characters, and there was plenty of humor to go around. When they finally got down to business, business was good. Her H's are always amongst my favorites due to their loyalty, protectiveness, and bedroom skills ;)This is a stand-alone book with no cliff hanger which is a plus in my book!