Miss

Miss

Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)

Out of Breath (Breathing, #3) - Rebecca Donovan The first half of the book drug on for me. I didn't like Emma at all and I was just wanting it to end all ready. Yes she's been through hell and back and I felt sorry for the shit that her character went through with her family. Emma thought that she was protecting others in her life by abandoning them; but in reality the only thing she was accomplishing was making everything about her. All the time. I couldn't understand why everyone put up with her for as long as they did. God forbid anyone else have problems of their own to deal with because that would have taken time away from her self loathing. She breaks another boys heart with out batting an eyelash after all he went through just dealing with her ridiculous mood swings.The constant changing POV from one paragraph to another was distracting as well. The ending was rushed and the epilogue ended abruptly. I liked the first book, hated the second, and thought that this one was just ok.