Miss

Miss

Nearly Broken (Nearly, #1)

Nearly Broken (Nearly, #1) - Devon Ashley There's not really a whole lot I can say without completely spoiling this book. I was doing well until about 75% in where the story took a downward turn. No matter how you go about it this story is dark and disturbing. My main issue with the story was not being able to figure out where this story was supposed to be going. I started feeling like the author was getting a bit gratuitous with some stuff for shock value rather than shedding light on an important topic. I would assume that the author is planning another book that follows this couple and if she is I will read it. I felt horrible for the H and the h in this book! Finally something goes right for these two just to have it all snatched away. I wanted to throw my Kindle across the room I was so frustrated.I really, really hope that the author doesn't try to make the unmentioned man in this review a anti-hero. I don't think I could deal with that.