Miss

Miss

Covet

Covet - Tracey Garvis-Graves My bad! I didn't realize that Covet was "Women's Fiction" also known as "Chick Lit". Had I know that I wouldn't have chosen to read it. I loved On the Island! When I saw that this book was coming out I pre-ordered it without a second thought. I was waiting, and waiting and then finally Covet was downloaded to my Kindle! So excited I went to start it right away. I read as though my life depended on it. I kept reading, and reading and the next thing I knew it was over. Wait, that's it? Did I miss something important? What was this book even about? Just the everyday mundane struggles that most married people experience in life. No story here. If I wanted to read about the toll that the economy, and the tough job market has had on marriages in all sectors I'd go have that chat with my neighbor for free.Well written but incredibly boring.