Miss

Miss

Moon (New Species, #10)

Moon (New Species, #10) - Laurann Dohner I liked Moon. Moon was the typical New Species male, he was he was sweet, and protective like the others, but I think that it is time for something new from this author.Moon is the tenth book from this series, and while I understand the popularity, It's getting too repetitive. All of the books from this series are starting to blend together because all the stories are pretty much the same. I don't think that I will read future books from this series unless LD does something to shake things up a bit.