Miss

Miss

Playing Patience

Playing Patience - Tabatha Vargo I was hooked by Zeke for the first 3/4 of this book but then the story became rushed. My heart broke for both Zeke and Patience for what they've had to endure in their lives. I thought that the author did a good job articulating the emotions that they characters felt and that was refreshing.So many of the books that I've read lately have portrayed characters who have suffered from physical, and or sexual abuse as complete doormats who are broken beyond repair. I didn't get that sense with this book which was a relief as far as I'm concerned.