Miss

Miss

Dead of Eve

Dead of Eve (Volume 1) - Pam Godwin There are no words to describe just how much I loved this book. Dead of Eve was brought to my attention by a friend of mine who had read it. I admit at first I was reluctant because I was not sure how I felt about the whole aphid theme but it didn't take long before I was hooked.This book is devastatingly horrific, yet so beautiful at the same time. It is so well written that you can see yourself fighting along side with Eve, you feel her heartbreak for those she has lost as if it were your own. There are times you will cheer for Eve, and then there are the times you want her to give up just to stop the pain. Eve is a bad ass heroine, who despite all the horror and loss she has endured she still fights for mankind.To top it all off there are three wonderful, sexy Hero's willing to give up their own lives to ensure her survival. You can't go wrong with that!I can't wait for the next book in this series to be released!