Miss

Miss

Aftermath

Aftermath - Cara Dee Two men held captive in the same cell by a mad man. They only have each other to lean on for support as they go through whatever terror awaits them. (No implied sexual abuse)This story starts off a few months after their escape. How they met and why is told in flashbacks as they deal with the fallout of their captivity.What I really loved about this book was the fact that there wasn't any contrived angst, ridiculous misunderstandings, or drawn out issues that made me want to pull my hair out. It's simple. It's honest, and I loved it.