Miss

Miss

Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2)

Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2) - Lisa Renee Jones ARC received by publisher via Netgalley for an honest review.Being Me picks up right where If I Were You left off. Thankfully! I enjoyed the suspense in both books but I'm happy to say that we actually get answers in this second book from the Inside Out Trilogy. Being Me is told in Sara's, POV which is not necessarily a good thing. Being in her mind can be exhausting at times because she comes off as being slightly mental with her obsession with Rebecca's, whereabouts. Sarah's, inner-musings are often repetitive so then it just turns into filler material. The majority of the scenes between Sarah, and Chris, feature the same dialogue as previous scenes as well. But other than that I enjoyed unraveling the mystery of Rebecca's journals. If you read If I Were You then Being Me is a must read. I'm looking forward to the next release to see what's next for Sarah, and Chris.