Miss

Miss

Hurt

Hurt - Tabitha Suzuma I've gone over and over how to even go about reviewing this book and the words have escaped me.I went in blind and I wasn't sure what to expect when I started Hurt. I ran through several scenarios in my head after reading the first chapter, thinking I had it all figured out. I was wrong. The first half of the book the author leaves small truths in words and phrases casually left behind, that at first seem unimportant, easy clues that can be applied to all sorts of scenarios. Later after I was finished with the book all these left behind words and phrases came back to haunt me making their truth known. Leaving me devastated in their wake.It isn't often that a book is capable of completely taking over my five senses. I could feel every single emotion as my own. I could look at the scene and picture myself there. All touches were felt by me. All sounds heard by my ears alone. The bitter taste of truth was shared by my mouth. This author has written a story that I will never forget, nor will I ever recover from. Mattie will stay with me in my heart for the rest of my days.