Miss

Miss

Uncommon Passion (Uncommon, #2) - Anne Calhoun I think I've only read one other book from this author before and that was a long time ago. That is going to change though because clearly I've been missing out! The story itself was something new for me. Here we have a heroine who has grown up in a completely sheltered environment. Growing up as a woman in a fundamentalist group where women are treated as though they are only good for two things. Being a wife, and having babies. This heroine has never spent time with a man that was not her father or pastor. At the age of 25 after leaving that life behind she has decided that she's ready for more. That my friends is where the H comes into play.Here we have an H who is emotionally closed off from everyone around him. His goal in life is to work and to fuck. Being a SWAT team officer comes with the element of danger and the added stress that he needs to maintain his don't give a fuck attitude. When the h is the winning bidder at a charity auction that includes a night out with this hero, he has no clue what's in store for him. The h wants to learn how to be a woman in the sexual sense, and this H is more than willing to teach her what he thinks she needs to learn. Weekly meetings for no strings attached sexual tutoring begin. What happens when that isn't enough for these two? You'll have to read to find out ;)I have to admit that the sex scenes between these two were so well described that it felt like I was there experiencing everything for myself. Hot and dirty yet sincere.