Miss

Miss

Special Forces - Soldiers (Special Forces, #1) - Aleksandr Voinov,  Marquesate,  Vashtan To even attempt to rate this story with a star rating just wouldn't make any sense to me. To say that I liked it would be like saying that I liked Schindler's List, or Passion of the Christ. While both had the impact of an emotional sledge hammer to the chest they are not stories that I would choose to subject myself to again.These authors hold nothing back in this tale. It was hard to read, and even harder to digest. It broke my heart and left me in tears many times, but I could not give up. I had to finish it no matter how hopeless and desperate I felt. The entire series takes us through 25 years of the fragile relationship between two men who started off as enemy's. A relationship that was based on revenge and payback, violence and greed, a relationship that eventually turned into something more. Impossible right? You don't want to believe that it's possible but these authors show you that it is. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it to be honest.