Miss

Miss

Unteachable - Leah Raeder This book was so fucking good! A poetic tale of a girl with a tragic life who falls in love with a man who society would say is wrong for her. Hell, it is taboo and I felt pretty fucking uncomfortable at times just reading it! Had Maise have been under the age of 18 there's no way I would've been ok with reading this book.This tale between Maise and Evan is beautifully told by the author and despite the fact that the entire story is told in Maise's POV I never felt like I didn't know who Evan was. The author's poetic prose was done with skillful precision. The emotional descriptions of these characters never felt repetitive, thus giving the story an authentic feel. And the book wrapped up nicely with a HFN that didn't leave me needing more to feel satisfied. I definitely will be reading more from this author!