Miss

Miss

Turning Point - Tiffany Snow I just read the first three books in this series back to back so I am writing this review for all three at once.I have to mention my thoughts on the heroine Kathleen first since the books are told in her POV. Here we have a heroine who doesn't possess an ounce of self preservation, she has no common sense, and she is incredibly naïve. This heroine is attacked, shot at, and almost blown up on a daily basis. Normally I would be rolling my eyes at this, but Tiffany A. Snow wrote Kat as a heroine, that despite all her faults, I couldn't help but like her.Blane, and Kade, are half brothers and they both are constantly saving Kat's ass from one situation or another. Both men would give up their own lives to save hers and they do whatever they have to do to protect her. Both men are are sexy hero's and very protective of Kat.In this series the reader will have to suspend their sense of reality many times over, because there is just no way that many of the scenarios that go down in this series would be probable in real life, but that is ok. I enjoyed this series enough to look past the constant missteps of the three main characters and I can't wait until the next book in the series comes out. My heart broke for Kat after reading Turning Point!