Miss

Miss

Beautiful Broken Rules - Kimberly Lauren This read was different in the sense that it was the h who the one pulling away all the time.Emmerson is a self described slut who never wants to be in a relationship, that is until she finds her match Jaxxon. Jaxxon is hot for Emerson, and he sees more in her than she sees in herself making him determined to demolish the walls she has constructed around herself.The one thing that made this book a little more frustrating for me were the constant misunderstandings between Jaxxon and Emmerson. The lack of the communication that was needed in order for small issues to be resolved instead of being drawn out just because. Because of that I'm giving it 3 1/2 stars.