Miss

Miss

The End of Me - Tara Brown Evie, Coop, and Servario are the main characters in this erotic/suspense. Notice how I left out the word romance, and if romance is what you are searching for then you may want to move along. I didn't know if I wanted to cry for Evie, or if I wanted to pat her on the back while shouting "you go girl"!Evie has been dealt a shitty hand in recent months. Raising two children alone after her husband is killed she suddenly finds herself in a bit of trouble with a very bad man. Sevario is the anti-hero to the core and he will do things in this book that will make you want to take him out with your bare hands. But damn if I did'nt love him anyway.Coop, is a CI agent who is sent to watch Evie's back while she goes undercover(kind of)with Sev's gang of arms dealers. Coop is young, he is hot, and he makes Evie's blood boil like no other. This book is full of twists and turns, some you will likley see coming, others you won't. Ultimately,I had fun with this story and I look forward to reading more in this series.