Miss

Miss

Breaking Perfect - Lydia Michaels Who the hell is this author, and how in the hell did she write a character that at times reminded me so much of myself? I’m speechless right now.I’ve been dealing with OCD and panic disorder for longer than I care to admit. This book hit a little too close to home for me at times. Fortunately my OCD symptoms aren’t as extreme as the ones that haunt Liberty, but there were similarities that had me freaked out at times. Two words coffee maker.In this story the readers are able to read the POV’s from all three of the main characters which is what made this book such a treasure. This author did an amazing job with not only describing the internal battles raging through Liberty’s mind, but also the constant conflict her husband Mason, faced as he tried with all that he had to fight her demons for her. The dynamic relationship between Liberty and Mason was incredible on its own, then Sean comes into the picture and we go from witnessing something incredible to something beautiful.