Miss

Miss

Trust: A New Beginning: 1 - Cristiane Serruya It is rare for me to start a book and not finish it, I have OCD so even when it's really bad I feel as though I have to finish it anyway. I had to DNF this book at 65% because by then even my OCD was begging for mercy.Here we have a heroine who apparently has a magic mouth. Every time this heroine licks her lips or pulls her bottom lip between her teeth the men around her are reduced to walking erections. This lip action is described in the book several times each chapter, so much so that I started to insert into scenes on my own. It's not a big deal if the lip licking/biting is thrown out there every once in a while, but here it is just too much. We also have VERY detailed descriptions on every single outfit this heroine wears down to the accessories. "Sophia took a long, luxuriant bath with Fragment di Perle bath salts by Simone Cosac Profumi. She blow-dried her hair and brushed it. She took special care with her eye makeup and dressed in a dark purple silk tank top and a matching pencil skirt. On her waist, she wore a dark brown Hermes belt with a silver H buckle. Bare legs. Her feet were encased in tall bronze sandals by Marc Jacobs. She sprayed perfume in the air and walked thought its cloud. She looked in the mirror and smiled at the young vibrant woman reflected there. Her smile broadened and she whirled on her heels, happy."The heroine has a three year old daughter who talks like an adult. The first man the heroine dates in this book wanted nothing to do with her child. It was ok to jump into a physical relationship with this man right away though, but the next guy that comes around who happens to like the daughter she wants to take things slow with. The main characters came off as snobs.