Miss

Miss

Damaged and the Beast - Bijou Hunter This book fucking pissed me off. The h suffered from neglect and abuse by her parents all her life, and then because that's not enough her mom allowed some bikers to rape her to pay a debt. It is expected that she is going to have issues in life after going through what she did, but this author took every single stereotype of how a victim of rape may feel and applied them to this h. This h was portrayed as weak, immature, needy, she was whining all the time. It was too much. Meanwhile the H ran around like a stupid idiot calling her a bitch like it was a pet name. Never in my life have I read a heroine as TSTL as this one. The h was all over the place with how she acted, meek and scared victim one second, brazen hussy the next. I have whiplash now. I felt like I was reading a story about a bunch of immature 14 year olds and I'm convinced that my IQ has now dropped.I like the crazy in love possessive hero's but in my opinion this H was just crazy. The relationship between these two was toxic if anything.