Miss

Miss

Mafia Captive - Kitty Thomas Damn, I never thought that I would say this about a Kitty Thomas book, but I was bored out of my mind with this read. I'm giving it 3 stars because it was well written, and full of possibilites but that's it. I didn't connect with any of the characters in this book, so in the end I didn't really care what happened to them, which is a good thing really because nothing happened in the end other than me being able to remove it from my kindle to move onto something else.