Miss

Miss

Outlaw - Nicole James I was plesantly surprised with this book. Overall I would give it 3 1/2 stars. Outlaw was the first book that I've read by Nicole James, and I do plan on reading her work again. I was fully prepared for the typical MC story line, and there was that, but there were also twists and turns that I hadn't expected. It was not perfect there were some editing issues but none that were too distracting.Cole, was a typical bad-assed biker alpha when he comes across Angel, who is being held captive and abused by another biker. He doesn't like what he sees and so he does what he needs to do to get her out of the situation. Cole quickly forms a bond with this girl and he wants to protect her from his world. There are many obstacles in the way that prevent these two from exploring what they could have if they gave it a chance. I'm not going to spoil it and reveal how this story plays out, but I will tell you that if you are a fan of Kristen Ashley's alpha hotties chances are you will adore Cole.