Miss

Miss

The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1) - Tabitha McGowan So it's been a little over a month since I read The Tied Man, and although I gave it 5 stars when I finished it I had to wait to give a written review. I just didn't have the words, and I still don't to be honest.When I first got The Tied Man I barely skimmed the reviews because I usually do not like spoilers. I had a vague idea of what I was getting myself into, but I was not sure what to expect from this newly published author. I loved this book, I hated this book, I wanted to scream at some of the characters, and then wrap my arms around others.Beautiful broken Finn was lucky to have Lilith Bresson come into his life when she did. My heart broke for all the suffering that Finn went through at the hands of the biggest bitch in the world Blaine. Through all the darkness in this story it was the connection that Finn had with Lilith that made the story worth the constant angst. Lilith is a strong heroine who quickly figures out what is behind the true nature of Blaine and Finns relationship, and despite the damage that Blaine threatens Lilith with, she vows to go against the bitch and save Finn from the life he has been subjected to. The dark content of The Tied Man was injected with the witty banter between the characters that had me laughing out loud at times. I look forward to reading more from this talented author in the future.