Miss

Miss

The Denim Dom - Tymber Dalton Finally we get Tony's story! The Reluctant Dom was my introduction into anything BDSM. That book was so emotional and heartbreaking I think I cried the entire time I spent reading it. The Denim Dom is not nearly as intense as TRD but it was well written, and written responsibly. Tymber Dalton actually lives the BDSM lifestyle so she writes the content with the knowledge to back it up. I appreciate that, and it make the story so much more believable.The Denim Dom was an easy read romance. There was not a bunch of angst written into the story just for the sake of it. Here you have two mature adults looking for love and companionship and they find it with eachother. You, the reader finish the book with a smile as well as a new understanding of the lighter side of BDSM, which is ofter painted in a much darker way.