Miss

Miss

Cottonwood - R. Lee Smith R. Lee Smith has amazing world building skills and the authors newest masterpiece Cottonwood did not disappoint. I was not expecting to read about alien bugs being stranded on earth, and forced into slavery while being held as prisoners in modern day concentration camps that were not so modern. But I did. I was laughing one minute and crying the next. This one is not the same kind of horror/erotica as Heat but just as satisfying. Go along with the h while she fights for the rights of those from the otherworld. Simple human/alien compassion is the overall message here and I heard it loud and clear :)