Miss

Miss

Need (Want, #2) - Stephanie Lawton I was looking forward to reading this book until the author sent me a message asking me how I'd obtained my copy of her "unreleased" book. I was then told that I must be in possession of a pirated copy and that she would appreciate my assistance in finding the source.I purchased a LEGAL copy from Amazon on 5/13/13. I emailed the author and provided my invoice as proof that I was NOT in possession of a pirated copy. Author responded (blamed it on Amazon) but did not issue an apology for her assumptions which was in bad taste. This is the first time I've ever had this type of correspondence by an author and it was rather odd.I don't often return a book that I've purchased but in this case I feel justified in doing so.