Miss

Miss

Mid Life Love

Mid Life Love - Whitney Gracia Williams I liked Mid Life Love but I would have liked it a lot more if the h wasn't so annoying. I get that she was hurt when her husband had an affair with her best friend. But, she has now been divorced for four years! You expect that she will hold herself back to a certain degree but this chick takes it to the extreme. She is negative and comes off as snobby at times. She has the tendency to think the worst of everyone around her. She's constantly berating her employees (internally) and she hated her Job. It felt like I had my own personal Debbie Downer sitting on my shoulder as I read her thoughts.The heroine treated the H like crap for more than half the book. Constantly making him feel insignificant. He adored her and he did everything in his power to show her that. I really liked the H in this book and that's what kept me going in the end. When the h finally pulled her head out of her ass the author decided to throw in some contrived angst which lead us through the last several chapters into the end of the book. This book would have been a 3 1/2 to 4 star review without the last several chapters. They weren't needed in order for this couple to get their HEA. Also there is no epilogue in this book for this couple. The author wrote one but she needs 500 likes on her facebook page before she posts it. Really.With the exception of the heroine from hell this was a good book and it is a well written stand alone.