Miss

Miss

Cut & Run (Cut & Run #1) - Madeleine Urban,  Abigail Roux I've heard great things about this series so I decided to give it a go. Ahhh, to be a fly on the wall during one of Ty, and Zanes sexual encounters would be pretty fucking amazing ;)There were issues at times with the transitional dialogue that made it difficult for me as I was trying to figure who was talking to who. Sometimes I had to go back and re-read a paragraph because I was lost, but the story its self kept me reading it despite those issues.I hope that then next book in the series lives up to the first because I will be reading it.