Miss

Miss

Public Service Announcement

The Last Hour of Gann - R. Lee Smith

If you enjoy reading a book that is thought provoking, imaginative, and chock full of multi-layered characters, then look no further than The Last Hour of Gann.

Every single book that I've read by this author has left me speechless in the end. Her books are dark, violent, erotic, and unbelievably unique. I honestly don't know how she does it! I can go from being horrified one moment to laughing my ass off in the next. This book is long, and usually I find myself becoming bored with the XXL books, but not this time. This time I didn't want the story to end.

No matter what genre you are into you can't help but be moved by these crazy ass character's and their plights.