Miss

Miss

PSA

The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy Series, #2) - Tara Brown

Ok, so this isn't the best series out there, but it makes me laugh and keeps me entertained for awhile. Evie still has me laughing out loud with her often dramatic inner-dialogue.

"What if it was Servario trying to kill me, like he’d threatened to do tons of times? I had no answer that I could trust. I knew my vagina’s answer was a hearty no. But I couldn’t trust that slut. My brain screamed that I had only ever spent a week with him and he had stuck his finger in my bum. He was not to be trusted."

Sevario is still a sexy, arrogant asshole who thinks he rules the world. Coop has finally made his play leaving poor Evie, stuck in the middle usually missing her panties.

Yes, it is OTT and you have to suspend your reality check for a bit, but it's a fun series that I will continue to read until it's no longer fun.