Miss

Miss

PSA

Freeing Asia - E.M. Abel

Freeing Asia was my random pick of the week. Never heard of it, had no clue who the author was, didn't even read the sample. On occasion (meaning frequently) my random pick turns on me making me question why I even bother reading at all. I'm happy to say that Freeing Asia didn't make me question my love for reading :)

Due to the fact that this book is written by a new author I'm willing to overlook just a little bit more than I would for a well established author. The first half of the book felt like it was crowded with too many details that weren't important to the story. Filler material about the h's work day etc. The h was a bit immature at times but she's only 24 so I can deal if it's not too excessive.

Aside from that the overall story kept me interested, the sex scenes were hot, and I loved the heroines love interest.

Well written with no cliffhanger.