Miss

Miss

PSA

Unforgiven - Elizabeth Finn

Whenever I choose to review a book a lot of thought goes into the process. What do I say? How do I say how I feel without completely fucking up the experience for others wishing to read the same book? Well my friends that is where gif's come into play. I have never used a gif before, but that's ok. No time like the present.

This book had me wanting to kill an H. I wanted to kill this H as much as I wanted my next breath. I often found myself daydreaming about what I would do if I could somehow jump into my Kindle and confront the jackass as if he were real. What would I say?

Oh, I hated this H with a passion! I hated the heroine for allowing him to treat her the way that he did. I hated myself for feeling anything about anyone in this book. I wanted my normal "I don't give a fuck attitude" back!

Unfortunately I didn't get anything I wanted in the end. I just read a book that had the ability to kill me but I survived the emotional beat down in one piece.

This book was an emotional rollercoaster and if it weren't for the incredibly hot as Hades sex scenes I wouldn't have made it through. If you like the kind of book that breaks your heart and makes you cry, while at the same time leaving an angry homicidal maniac in your place then this one's for you.

Thanks RTM for the gif tutorial! My laptop was minutes away from meeting my driveway in a not so pleasant manner ;)