Miss

Miss

PSA

Worth the Fight - Vi Keeland

Ok, so I'm not going to deny the fact that I bought this book because of the hottie on the cover. I'm shallow like that ;)

It was decent for a NA book. Decent meaning that I finished it without throwing myself from the nearest tall building nor did I pull all of my hair out.

I liked the H because even though he was a bit OTT he wasn't a douche about it. The characters were adults who acted like adults most of the time. The characters didn't spend 3/4th's of the book denying their feelings for each other while running around fucking up all day and night. Easy breezy kind of read.

HEA