Miss

Miss

PSA

The Reckoning - Alma Katsu

Insane character development mixed in with fantastic world building made reading this series a delight. The final book in the trilogy is coming out in early January 2014.

Unrequited love
Misery
Envy
Desperation
Deception

And pretty much every other emotion you can think of is weaved into this dark and twisted tale. Immortal beings created by dark magic that can only be released by the one who created them. This is not a pretty tale full of sparkly vampires with a conscious. Not for the feint of heart. This series is violent and for adults only.